Friday, October 22, 2010

Best Secret Waterways of Alabama

If you are a boating enthusiast like I am, you are always fascinated by discovering new beautiful lakes to enjoy.  I have the pleasure of meeting boaters from all across the state everyday.  One part of my job that I really enjoy is being able to visit and boat on almost all of our local lakes.  Now, I love our Lake Martin, Smith Lake, Guntersville, etc, but check out my some of my favorite Secret Waterways:

Inland Lake
Location: CONVENIENT to Birmingham (30min NE)
Traffic: LOW

Bankhead Lake
Location: CONVENIENT to Birmingham (40min West)
Traffic: LOW


Neely Henry Lake
Location: CONVENIENT to Gadsden (5min South)
Traffic: LOW/MED


Tims Ford Lake
Location: CONVENIENT to Huntsville (30-40 mins North)
Traffic: MED


No comments:

Post a Comment